Learn more about Rebecca Hughes, Professional Real Estate Broker.
My Approach to Real Estate
I moved to Friday Harbor, Washington with a passion for helping each individual who wanted to buy, sell, rent, or invest in properties that were located in the famous Pacific Northwest.
What Can You Expect When You Contact Me?
We will speak briefly on the phone. I will answer your questions. I encourage you to set up a face-to-face meeting with me, if you’ll be in the area. Let me help you. Do you have a property to sell? Would you like to buy or rent a property? Have you thought about your options for investing in a property? I’m here to help you. Just call me. I can gently guide you through every step of the process.
Below, you can read more about my experience and associations. At the very least, I encourage you to contact me by phone (360-298-1923) or email (email@example.com. I think outside the box and I’m always available to help.
Professional Experience – Rebecca Hughes
Rebecca has been a licensed realtor since 1991 and an agent with Windermere since August, 1996. In her words, “Owning and operating several companies in Washington state and Alaska has provided me with entrepreneurial experience that has given me leadership and detailed communication skills. My experience in the corporate hospitality field has afforded me with knowledge and experience in management and people skills.”
Professional Associations – Rebecca Hughes
- A.B.R. Accredited Buyers Representative since 2011
- S.R.E.S. Senior Real Estate Specialist April 2013
- I have participated in two Real Estate Exchange Groups specializing in 1031 Tax deferred exchanges.
- Served as President and coordinator for Yelm R.E. network group for three years
- A former CBA (Commercial Brokers Association) member
- Currently a San Juan Islands MLS member since 2004.
- Owner of SJI Dream Vacation Rentals 2005-20013, where I managed vacation rentals.
- Experienced in second home sales/listings, investment properties, and the vacation rental markets on San Juan Island.
- Friday Harbor Sailing Club’s Commodore 2010 and 2013.
- Served on the Board for the Chamber of Commerce – San Juan Island, 2012 and 2013.